A New Blog



So, I was getting tired of the layout of my old blog because I found it uninspiring and I didn't really want to post on it, plus it is a registered domain name that is going to expire soon, and I don't really want to deal with all the trouble of renewing it (and paying for it, ha). 

Anyways, this is my brand-spanking new book blog. I am really excited about it, though I have to admit that I feel super behind in my blogging efforts. I have about six books I need to write reviews for and to make it even more difficult, I am just zooming through my reading list these days. Partly because I have a three hour commute everyday on the GO bus, but also because I am too damn tired to do much else once I get home from said commute.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend, and that you are finding time to read great books. I am about to crack into The Taker by Alma Katsu, which comes enthusiastically recommended from my friends Chelsey and Ikhlas, so I am going into this one with high hopes! 


Happy Saturday Night everyone!!!

3 comments:

Post a Comment